Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Biography: the missing 8 months, no one knows . . .



And then she dresses up as Super Woman for Halloween 8 months later (didn't she read her last post?) . . .





Oooh can I be like a cool author that has an undocumented period of time in which no one can account for their activities? That always makes for a good biography story. I always wanted to be mysterious.



"No one knows exactly where she went, but after being gone for 8 months she emerges again on the island, this time as a yoga instructor"




Alone. Again. Funny, though it happens every 4 months or so it really is a new experience each time. And I do suppose that I learn more each time, and each time I can recognize better the 'emotions' that go with it so I am better prepared. But it is always when I am in the home stretch, the last month or so till he comes home, that I start to really get edgy and lonely.





I sometimes laugh at the amazing way I have manifested my inner desires and fears; I have a fear of being alone, and I love having my independance and alone time. Quite the Dichotomy.

mmmmm . . .

Ah but the world is wonderful at the same time. Amazing things are happening, beautiful good things are happening. The universe is putting things together and the manifestations are abounding. Life is good, and though I miss my other half, it wont always be so, besides he is here, and the proof is in the frequency of moments in which we are writing each other, or thinking of each other and the phone rings right on cue.

No comments: